Arlo Skye Referral Program
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.arloskye.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your “Refer a Friend” program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must be a first-time purchaser and must complete an order of at least $100 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees. Referral rewards will be deposited as store credit in the Referrer’s account 3 days following a Qualified Referral.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $20. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned may be no more than 10 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to orders denominated in USD. Arlo Skye’s “Refer a Friend” Program cannot be used by businesses or individuals for affiliate lead generation or posted on discount sites, as determined in Arlo Skye’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Arlo Skye’s “Refer a Friend” program.
- No Coupon or Deal sites. Any distribution of your referral link on coupon, promotional or special deal sites is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Arlo Skye’s “Refer a Friend” program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Arlo Skye reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Arlo Skye “Refer a Friend” program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Arlo Skye reserves the right to cancel the “Refer a Friend” Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.