Accessibility & Website Disclaimer
Arlo Skye is committed in making the website accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. Our goal is to provide an accessible website that conforms to Section 508 Guidelines and the World Wide Web Consortium's Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. Some existing content may not be in compliance, and some content may meet only the minimum required compliance standards. This will be resolved as we continue our efforts to monitor and maintain acceptable compliance levels.
We continue to make every effort to test the website and to remove barriers that prevent persons with disabilities from interacting with or accessing information made available on our website. If we become aware of content that does not conform to the WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards, we will make reasonable good faith efforts to make the content conform to the standards. While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, particularly as it relates to content by third parties. Arlo Skye is not responsible for ensuring that third-party content, software/tools, widgets, Add-ins, APIs, etc., which are not owned by Arlo Skye but are otherwise located on or linked to the Arlo Skye Website, conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA, and shall not be liable if they are inaccessible to individuals with disabilities.
While this policy does provide the standard for individuals with disabilities to access Web-based information, this policy cannot anticipate every accessibility need, due to known limitations of existing technology. There may be other circumstances, independent of technology that may limit the accessibility of the Arlo Skye website.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessible Content:
Arlo Skye uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 as its guiding principle. As we develop new pages and functionality, the principles of accessible design and development are an integral part of conception and realization.
We continually test content and features for WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance and remediate any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Testing of our digital content is performed by our accessibility experts using automated testing, screen readers, a color contrast analyzer, keyboard-only navigation techniques, and a variety of bookmarklets.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- Landmark regions such as banner, header and footer along with hierarchical headings are defined for the web pages so that screen reader users and keyboard-only users can easily understand the structure of the page.
- Unique and descriptive page title is provided to all the pages so that users can easily understand the purpose of the webpage.
- We have ensured that widgets on website are adhering to recommended keyboard interaction patterns. For example on Product Details page there are carousels, radio groups that can be navigated using keyboard.
- Wherever there are images and textual links taking to the same target location, we have ensured to encapsulate both the image and link text into single hyperlink. This automatically enhances the usability by keyboard-only users as the number of tabs get reduced.
- Wherever structured data is presented, we have implemented table semantics so that screen reader users can use their table navigation commands to understand the data presented across columns.
- No overlapping or truncation is observed when text spacing is applied.
- All content is clearly visible in high contrast.
- No overlapping and truncation is observed at 400% browser zoom also single scroll bar appears at 400% zoom.
How Can We Help?
We welcome any comments, questions, or feedback on our site. If you notice aspects of our site that aren’t working for you or your assistive technology, please let us know (email: email@example.com or call 888.950.9001). Our team is available to answer your calls between 9am - 5pm EST, M-F. If you call outside these hours, please leave a message, and we will call you back the following business day.